Nectar Sleep's Delivery During Coronavirus Response
UPDATED: April 8, 2022
During these difficult times, a good night’s sleep is more important than ever. That’s why at Nectar Sleep we are making sure our deliveries are reaching you as quickly (and safely) as usual – shipping within 2 – 4 business days.
There is no reason to be concerned regarding the transmission of any virus with our deliveries. Face-to-face contact with strangers is not recommended in many areas, so rather than shopping in stores online delivery offers a sensible safe solution. All deliveries can be left at home. Plus all our delivery drivers are taking the following precautions stated by FedEx:
- All of our mattresses are are delivered in vacuum-sealed plastic bags.
- Encouraging team members to use good hygiene practices, including frequent hand-washing.
- Reinforcing education and hygiene with regular workplace communications and reminders.
- Extending our safety precautions to the point of delivery.
- Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home.
These are challenging times for our customers and our communities. The team at Nectar Sleep wants you to know that we are here to serve and support you and your loved-ones through this crisis.