Sleep Peacefully With a Good Memory Foam Mattress
The one thing everyone in the world has in common is the fact we’ve all had times we felt lacking direction. And we’ve all made our fair share of decisions we later regret. Making sound decisions and knowing what to do when you feel lost is a skill set that needs to be developed like any other. The number one way to find your direction is to find your center first – and there’s no better way to stay centered and feel rested than from having a memory foam mattress. When you are more rested, you will start to feel more centered. This can come from making simple changes in your life – less time in front of a screen and from sleeping on a comfortable bed. Memory foam like we use in the Nectar mattress, contours to your body, allowing you to feel secure, centered, and rested. While we believe that so much of our life can improve just through making sure we get the best sleep possible, there are other tips to helping you feel centered and rested when you are going about your busy day. When you feel you are lacking direction and need to be more centered, here are ten more easy ways to find your center.
- Don’t go with popular opinion, even if all your favorite people seem to be backing it.
- Listen to your intuition instead of others. Always, always, always trust your gut.
- Read, understand, hear and watch everything that it takes to get a fair assessment of the situation at hand.
- Rest and take time to be quiet. Evaluate your bedroom and quiet space. Having a comfortable memory foam mattress or supportive reading chair will help calm your mind.
- Ask questions. If some opinions make you uncomfortable, always reason them out with a good line of questioning
- It is ok to not know. It is ok to be in the dark about something and say ,“I am not sure…I need to know more’. Nothing is wrong with asking for more help and clarity.
- Agree to disagree. You may be on the other side of the table, but this shouldn’t cost you your friendships or roles or integrity
- Keep your mind open. Try to stay open, objective, and unbiased.
- Absorb everything you see and hear like a sponge and think for yourself. Celebrate yourself! You are individual and original thoughts are rare to come by!
- Make the decision, and be happy with your choice. The longer you wait to act on an opportunity, the higher the chance that it might disappear completely. Once you’ve made up your mind, trust that you are doing the right thing and don’t regret.
Using these top ten tips from keeping an open mind to keeping rested in a comfortable bed are sure to help you feel more centered and come at your decision making from a place of strength and centeredness. Nectar mattresses are rated by our community as the most comfortable mattress to help you stay rested and sleep peacefully.